The fact that fruits are healthy is something that we all know. Most of them are a great source of antioxidants, minerals, fibre, and vitamins. However, what about the sugar content present in them? Don’t they become a problem when you’re trying to cut down on the consumption of sugar?
When you’re on a diet and trying hard to lose weight, the intake of some fruits can prove to be a setback because of their high sugar levels. Hence, TBD is here to list the fruits that contain less sugar. Stick to them when on a diet and forget about the worries about their sugar level.
– An orange contains only 11 grams of sugar! However, remember to eat a raw orange instead of juicing it up, as the juice contains more sugar.
– Heard of the saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The fact that an apple contains a mere 12 grams of sugar will re-instil your belief in the saying. However, eat it whole rather than juicing it up.
– Grab a peach for its amazing taste and low sugar content. A peach contains just 12 grams of sugar.
– Raspberries and blackberries may be sweet in taste but are actually low-sugar fruits. A cup of berries contain just 5 grams of sugar! How cool!
– Strawberries are just what you need when you’re craving for a fruit but are on a diet. With a just a few grams of sugar in a bunch, these berries are also high on the fibre content.
– Grapefruit comes with only 8 grams of sugar. Need any more reason to indulge in this fruity delight?
Bookmark this list, especially if you’re on a dieting spree. Now you won’t have to shy away from your favourite fruits just because of their sugar content!
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)